Monday, November 1, 2010

Safety

I'm never sure why people always frown upon teenagers buying condoms. I mean, with all the teen pregnancies going around, you'd think adults would be a little more encouraging. I went to Walgreens to buy condoms for this weekend and got glares from 1/2 the employees. Honestly? You're being reproachful because I'm being a responsible teenager and buying condoms for myself? I sometimes just don't understand society these days.

I don't really have a problem with teenagers having sex, as long as they're smart about it and use protection. I've made that mistake once and I'm sure as hell not making it again. But that's a different story for a different blog.

In other news, I'm obnoxiously stoked for my trip to Chicago this weekend. I can't wait to hang out with new people and spend the day with some of my favorite guys.

-jrd

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize you blogged until I saw your recent link and I dig your honesty SOO much. It's really refreshing to know there is another person who is not afraid to put their life out there. And yeah, that's always an awkward experience because you definitely can feel looking at you and judging you. But like you said--would they rather have a bunch of motherless/fatherless children running around?

    ReplyDelete