Monday, November 22, 2010

Mixtape

I made a mixtape based off this post on Tumblr. Since I don't really use my tumblr, I decided to do it here. If you want to make one, feel free and definitely leave me a comment with the link! I'd love to see it!

SIDE ‘A’
1) Bigger Point of Pride - You, Me, and Everyone We Know (While the years are still on my side, my back is strong, my eyes are wide. I want the work I do to be a bigger point of pride.)
2) Legend of Mourice - For The Birds (Gotta beware of the last path choice you took, was it meaningful or deceiving?)
3) Animal - Neon Trees (Here we go again. I kinda wanna be more than friends. So take it easy on me; I'm afraid you're never satisfied.)
4) The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson (The way you make me feel, you really turn me on. You knock me off my feet, my lonely days are gone.)
5) I'm On A Boat - The Lonely Island (I'm on a boat, I'm on a boat, everybody look at me cause I'm sailin on a boat.)
SIDE ‘B’
1) Ur So Gay - Katy Perry (You walk around like you’re oh so debonair. You pull ‘em down and there’s really nothing there. I wish you would just be real with me.)
2) Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri (I hear you're asking all around if I am anywhere to be found. But I have grown too strong to ever fall back in your arms.)
3) Boston - Augustana (I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind. I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset. I hear it's nice in the summer, some snow would be nice.)
4) Vegas Skies - The Cab (All of these guards, they stand tall and defensive, putting up walls around what was once innocent. It won’t let me in.)
5) Need That - Mod Sun (You're alive, what more could you ask for?)

No comments:

Post a Comment