Saturday, November 20, 2010

New Letters

Dear You,

I like you. I like you a lot. I want to kiss you. I want to hold your hand. I want to stay up for nights watching horror movies with you. I want to go to Disney World with you. I want to be to be the one to help you get through the rough nights I know you have. I want to be the one to calm your nerves before you play. I want to drink with you and dance on tables. I want to fall into bed with you and spend the day there. I want to be the one you want.

I don't ask for much, only to know that I'm yours. You said once that you were married to your work, but I never asked for 100%. I've never wanted that, from you or anyone else. I want what you want from me: trust.

If you want to be possessive of me, that's fine. I can handle that. I like that. But do it as my boyfriend. It's really not that complicated. It's really not that hard. Just stay.

Love,
Me

-jrd

No comments:

Post a Comment