Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just a little about me:


I love everybody, just in different intensities. I love making people smile and I love laughing with everyone else. I love smiling and I love being the happiest person a lot of people know. I love being an optimist and I love the term "Carpe Diem." I love being calm. I love being who I want to be at any given moment of time.

I love the feeling I get when I have a good hair day. I love dresses and skirts and tights. I love pretty, old, kitschy things. I love tacky clothes because I can make them work. I love obnoxious earrings. I love flat shoes and high heels. I love wearing flip flops in the cold weather. I love pearls and I love feathers in my hair. I love fake flowers and real plants. I love dangling earrings and bangle bracelets. I love satin and I love lace.

I love the sound and smell of rain, even if I don't like being in it. I love walking home in the snow. I love biking in the Spring. I love mowing the lawn and I love weeding. I love walking through the park and I love walking through big cities.

I love music and I love art. I love bass and guitar and piano and ukulele. I love wanting to play any instrument I can get my hands on. I love the ability that I usually can. I love drawing and painting. I love the way clay feels in my hands. I love the way my muscles feel when I work with metal sculptures. I love expressing myself through anything I can: walls, doors, ceilings, windows. I love writing almost anything. I love being that person that keeps a notebook with her all the time. I love writing on napkins when I'm bored.

I love being that girl. I love everything, just in different intensities.

No comments:

Post a Comment